BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Don't hate me...its been too long!

Okay, so I know…it has been a while! Life happens, and time slips away. I also think, that since I have been teaching these guys for 6 months now, things that would have been funny 6 months ago are being seen as the norm if you know what I mean.

Something so funny happened last night…not with one of my students, but with my 4 year old niece Allison. My phone rang as I was fixing supper and the caller ID said, Larry’s Cell. Larry is my step dad. Immediately my heart began to beat a little faster because he RARELY calls me. I answered and he said “I have someone that wants to talk to you” I knew exactly who it was going to be. Our conversation went like this:

Allison: Hi Aunt Sami
Me: Hi Allison
Allison: Can I have your giraffe? ( I used to collect them…TONS of them)
Me: Which one?
Allison: This one!
Me: Which one?
Allison: This one I have in my hand
Me: Can you tell me what it looks like?
Allison: Brown and White
Me: Sure you can have it! I love you!
Allison: I love you too! Bye!

SO PRECIOUS! She couldn’t quite figure out why I didn’t know which one “this one” was!

I have a sweetie named Ashlynn in my class. I believe several of my posts have been about her…she is just so great!

I have had to move her sleeping mat all the way across the room, because if she is anywhere near me, she tries to have a conversation while she is supposed to be sleeping. She likes to ask me what I am eating, what I will cook for supper, if I like her socks and if I will come to her house to play. Now that she is moved there is a lot less talking, but every now and then, she slips one in on me!

Yesterday:

Ashlynn: (in a VERY loud whisper) Mrs. Thompson
Me: yes?
Ashlynn: I love you
Me: I love you too Ashlynn, go to sleep!
Ashlynn: Mrs. Thompson
Me: Yes?
Ashlynn: “I can smell your orange all the way over here!”

SO FUNNY!
That's all for now! Hopefully I wont wait so long before the next post!!
Sam

0 comments: