BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 4, 2013

Home Sweet Home???

It's Friday again!  Yay!

Sitting at my desk eating my lunch and answering the phone when it rings.  Taking a late lunch today to go look at 2 more houses.  UGH!  We still have about 8 more days to wait before we find out if we "get" the house we put the offer on.  We did find out, however, that the doctor that put the other offer on that house..well..he put a CASH offer!  UGH!  But...like my friend Holly told me yesterday...no one is going to get our house.  God has it and is saving it for us for just the right time.  I believe that!

Taking a break this weekend to head up to WR to see my family.  We are going to the state Fair on Saturday!  I am SO excited!  We are taking both my kiddos and my 9 year old neice!  We figured she and Millie could ride rides together!  I'm trying not to have grand ideas in my mind of how I want this to go...I'm just going to roll with it!  My mom and Larry are coming too, so that should be fun.  (Minus the fact that my mom told me she may have to get a wheelchair) (long story)

Tucker has had a cold this week.  Of course that makes sleeping really hard when he cant suck on his passie and breathe at the same time.   Poor guy.  I went to Walmart at 7:00 this morning and got him a humidifier for tonight. 

I also picked up The Little Mermaid!!!  I am thrilled!  Millie loves Ariel, although she's never seen the movie.  We are going to have movie night tonight complete with blankets, pillows and popcorn.  That usually lasts about 15 min if we are lucky, but I'm hoping she will be up for the whole movie....I know I am!

I've gone from uber organized, on time, put together mommy to "Oh, it's show and tell day?" in all of ONE MONTH of Millie being in Preschool.  THANK GOD for Nana!  She is just on the ball...packs Millie's snack that I forgot and found something for show and tell that started with an F.  I must get it together!  At least I had the tuition check in her bag!

I will no longer be a temp employee starting Monday!  I will officially begin working for the city!!!  AND...I found out I will be making $2.20 more an hour than I was originally told!  PRAISE THE LORD!!!

I started Weight Watchers this week!  After going to the doctor last week, my eyes have been opened.  I'm feeling the motivation and determination WAY more than I have the last 300 times I've started and stopped dieting!  I'm down 9 pounds in my first week!  GO ME!

Well, I think that just about covers it all.  Peace and Love!

Until Next Time,
Sam

0 comments: