BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sweetness

It is 9:30 p.m. and my sweet little one is sleeping peacefully. Will she sleep through the night...no probably not...BUT we have conquered the early bed time and I feel amazing!

My mom and Larry were here this weekend. They came in Friday and left about 4 this evening. It was short, sweet and to the point...but so fun! We just hung out Friday night at home and enjoyed staring at Millie and watching every move she made. Today we got up and went to a resturant called Jonah's. It was recently previewed in Southern Living magazine which is what caused my mom to want to go in. It is very small, very quaint but VERY yummy! The best part was the FREE cheesecake I got for it being my birthday celebration.

After a yummy lunch, Clint had to head to the Florida State University football game to cover it for tomorrow's paper. Mom, Larry, Millie and I went to a few shops downtown and then went to Cato to do some birthday shopping for me...three outfits later we were off to Walmart. I did some quick grocery shopping since I had help to carry up my groceries and off we went! It really was a nice weekend!

We are having a HUGE problem with our apartments! HUGE I tell ya! Last months electric bill was $305 and this months is $356...for AN APARTMENT! We are exhausting every possible thing we know to do to figure out what is causing this. The apartment people are not being too helpful and if ONE more person tells me it's because we had a baby I am going to blow a gasket! Hopefully a solution is discovered soon or it is back to Pioneer days for the Thompson family! :)

Work is good...busy, tiring, draining...but good at the same time! Millie's babysitter is WONDERFUl! Clint is the best daddy ever! My mom and grandma are in a pretty big fight at the moment! Millie gets dedicated October 17th! My birthday is Monday! I finished all the laundry today! I am addicted to Teen Mom! Real Housewives of ATL starts October 4th and I couldn't be more excited! Computer is about to die and I am too tired to get up and get the cord....so...

Until next time,
Sam

4 comments:

Dani said...

Sister! Thanks you for posting more often! I love the pics of Mills on FB! I like seeing her face all the time! Can't get enough of it! Call me! or I'll call you!

(p.s. can you tell that i'm copying you! all your explanation points made me want to use them too!)

love you!

H said...

Um, hello..what's the fight between mom/gma?:) That's the juicy stuff!:) Glad deverything is going so well! Love you!

Dani said...

ha. so i just re-read my comment. i'm a dork. that's what i get for reading this when i'm exhausted. haha. "all your explanation points..." um...let's try EXCLAMATION points. oh man. i'm still laughing. kloveyoubye.

Megan said...

I'm with "H"... what's the fight this time? :)
Love you!