BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy 3 Months!

3 months ago today, our sweet Millie joined our family! What an absolute JOY she is to our lives!
She is growing so so much and rather quickly too! She is still eating 4 to 5 ounces every three hours. She has become SO vocal with her little coos that it just makes me smile all the time. She has been pretty regular with going down for the night at 9:30 then up again at 5:00 to eat. I don't mind a bit since I wake up at 5:15 and allow myself a little play time with her before heading off to work. She is BY FAR the happiest bright and early in the morning! She smiles so much and is making eye contact now...I cannot get enough!
Sadly, as of yesterday, she has her very first cold. It hurts my heart to hear her congested. She still manages to offer a smile here and there and is quite the sleepy head. She is now wearing 3 month clothes accross the board. No more 0-3 month clothes! I feel like her closets and dressers have revolving doors...I am constantly moving stuff around...especially now with the change in seasons!
Millie went to her first football game this past Saturday. She went to cheer on her cousin Brandon who is 10. She had a diaper blowout and two outfit changes but even still managed to have a great time!

This Friday is our annual Harvest Fest at school. I am required to be there and an active part of running my booth "Bucket Bonanza" and Clint has to cover a football game, so Millie is off for her FIRST spend the night party with her Nana and Papa T. I know they are thrilled, but I am honestly already sad about it! For a quick, fleeting moment, I thought about how nice it will be to actually sleep in on Saturday morning...but the longer I think about it, the more I KNOW there will be NO sleeping in, just a jump in the car for the hour long road trip to go get our girl!

Saturday we have her 3 month photo shoot scheduled! I can't wait for that! Still trying to figure out which outfits she will wear! SO FUN!

Well, I must run and get some work done! Enjoy this picture from the football game!

Until next time,
Sam

0 comments: