BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Coolest of the cool

So I got a webcam for my birthday! It is offically hooked up and useable now! I talked to my sister in Germany this morning and showed off Millie to her...incredible! I've talked to my crazy mom twice already today on it...so FUN! I can't wait to talk to my 2 awesome friends from TN and see how they are doing! IT really is just the coolest contraption. I know I may be a few years behind...but you know what they say...better late than never right?

Things are good her in T'ville! Millie is snoozin for the night and I am waiting for the last load of clothes to dry. I am also procrastinating...I need to grade my Science tests and History tests. If I accomplish that tonight I am home free for tomorrow!

Dad and Cindy are coming to visit tomorrow. They will get here right when we get home from church! I can't wait to see them. It has been about a month since they've seen Millie! She has changed SO much!

We have her 3 month photo shoot scheduled for the 16th! I am actively thinking about what she will wear. Clint and I are also going to take a few pictures with Millie, so thinking about matching outfits has me a little excited! So fun!

I sent back all the infected baby formula this morning! Wonder when we'll actually see a check! On my way home from taking the boxes, I spotted a yard sale. I saw a HUGE mound of pink clothes. I knew from the looks of things that they were baby clothes! I found two, practically brand new, outfits for Millie. One from Baby Gap and the other is Carter's brand. They are 3 month warm clothes. Somewhere in the craziness of preparing for Millie, I totally missed the fact that when she would be 3 months old, it would be FALL! I have ONE outfit that isn't short sleeved, tank topped or summery. Must go shopping...what a bummer...NOT! We are still playing with gift cards, so this is the SO FUN type of shopping!

Work has been okay! I had my first experience with "reprimanding" an adult. I've never had to do that before, nor has it been my responsibility before. But Tuesday was the day for me and I HATED every moment of it! I had that SICK feeling all day, but thankfully it was taken well and responded to well by the involved parties. Can't go into too much detail as I am not really sure who reads this! So far, this year has been extremely frustrating on SO MANY levels that there are days when I really wonder what I am doing! I am trying to stay encouraged and not get down, but it is really tough! I REALLY miss 6th grade!

That is about all I can think of at this point. I am giving myself a 30 minute window to complete my grading, fold clothes and get ready for tomorrow! After that...SLEEP!

Much love!
Until next time,
Sam

0 comments: