BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I moved....but now I'm back!

So about a month ago, I decided to move my blog to word press. Not impressed, so I am back. I blogged a bit over there...all of 7 posts. Eh...what is the old saying...if it's broke, don't fix it. So...here I shall stay...same address, same title, same ole same! Here is the post from yeterday in case you missed it.... So getting back in to the groove of the blog world has not been as easy as I thought it would be! Here are a few of the things going on these days... It is SUMMER!!! Millie and I went to "Cuddle Time" at our local library the day after I was out of work for the summer. She did really well considering this was her first time. We sang songs as a group and the story lady read us a few stories, we had play time and ended the hour with a few more songs. I was really impressed with our library and am really looking forward to going back with her this Friday. I am just so thankful to experience the "best of both worlds" as a working/stay-at-home-during-the-summer mom! We spent last week on what I like to call the "Tour of the Grandparents." We stayed with my mom and step dad for 4 nights. We visited my dad and step mom while we were in town and just had a good time. We even took a day out to drive another hour and a half to visit Clints 89 year old grandma, "Ma." It was really a sweet time of seeing her watch Millie's every move and smile so big. After my family we went to Clint's parent's house for 3 nights and had fun hanging on the farm with them. While there I came down with pink-eye and a sinus infection...blech! I was thankful to have the help with Millie since Clint had to go back to work! While there, Clint caught a 7 lb bass! I am thankful that badboy, "Chester," is sitting in my in-laws freezer waiting for the go ahead to mount it. Just trying to figure out where the $250 to do so is going to come from...:) The HUGE plus after time with Clint's parents is coming home with more fruit and veggies then we know what to do with, and then sharing the love. Yesterday, Millie and I took some fruit to her babysitter and my friend Mrs. Allison. Today we took some to Mrs. Lieser from school. Everyone was really thankful to have their own taste of Thompson Farms goodness! We are now back home for the week and enjoying just hanging out! In our hanging out time we are making lists and lists and lists of things that need to get accomplished before our BIG TRIP to ORLANDO next week! I am over-the-moon excited about having a family vacation not to mention to my favorite place! I found a DVD of "Disney Sing-a-long Songs from Disneyland." I've been showing it to Millie nearly everyday so she can see the characters and rides and maybe, just maybe not freak out while we are there. We shall see! I am just thrilled for family time. We are staying at a really nice resort with a huge pool with a Hippo slide, so I know we will have fun there! Another thing we are planning is what we need for Millie's 2nd birthday party! I CANNOT belive it! I know everyone says that, but I am shocked that I am the parent of a 2 year old...who knew that was possible! We are going to do a Minnie Mouse theme since she LOVES her and we thought it was fitting since we are going to Minnies house....that's what Millie calls Cinerella's castle! We are doing a family party again...but that usually consists of about 25 people! Exciting things are happening in the Thompson househole...we are just truly blessed by God and so thankful!

1 comments:

H said...

Um, yeah...I'm glad you moved back because I had no clue what your new blog was after I read the first one...lol:) You need to import them over here! Exciting things...hmmm...