BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 22, 2012

Outside my window... it is bright and hot and our garden is wayyyyy overgrown!!


I am thinking...  do I give Millie a bath first or clean the kitchen first...hmmm

I am thankful...  for cell phone cameras...they've come a long way and help capture special little moments that otherwise wouldn't be captured 

In the kitchen... two words...hot mess 

I am wearing... Blue shorts and a lighter blue shirt

I am creating... our travel table...once I pack it or remember we need it, it goes on the table!

I am going... to get the hidden cherry tomatoes that Millie brought in from the garden and promptly put in HER little tikes kitchen, and put them in MY big tike kitchen...before I forget and they get nasty.

I am reading... Finally Forever by Robin Jones Gunn.  I am on my 5th "fun" book since school got out.  I have NO idea how I have found the time, but I love it! 

I am hoping... for wonderful weather on our vacation

I am looking forward to... walking through the gates at Disney World, pushing the stroller with my blue-eyed beauty staring out in amazement at all the wonder that is the Happiest Place on Earth!

I am learning... to count to 3 in my head before I react...works with 2 year olds, 77 year old women and your average adult. 

Around the house... puzzles, books, blocks, play food, picnic table, fan, dinner mess and x box remotes. 

A favorite quote for today... "Love is patient and kind..."

One of my favorite things... The "ahhhhhhh" feeling that comes after wrangling a 2 year old....all.day.long....then putting that 2 year old to sleep for the night and hearing her say "lub u mommy."   

A few plans for the rest of the week... packing, cleaning, church, loading, traveling and VACATION!

0 comments: