BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 13, 2013

Randomness



1-      Millie got her first order from Scholastic book clubs today.  She was THRILLED!  Made me happy to get to do that for her.  Well…to be honest…I didn’t.  Her Nana saw her looking through the order form and threw $40 on the kitchen table and said “order you some books baby!”  That she did.  My plan was to stick a few away for Christmas, but she got to them before I did.  Makes me smile!

2-      My sweet Tucker boy has a photo shoot on the 23rd for his picture to be in a calendar.  It’s a fundraiser for newspapers in education so that is neat.  The only not neat thing is that the professional photographer that is doing the pictures called and said I have one time slot, one day and one place I can take your sons picture.  If you can’t be there, then he is out.  RUDE!  On a Monday at 12:30 in the afternoon, 20 miles away.  Clint is going to make it work.

3-      Almost…ALMOST fell in love with a 2400 sq ft house.  Realized it was in the Historic District of Tifton…which apparently comes with a lot of rules and regulations about what you can and cannot do to the house.  Fell out of love when I realized it was built in 1948.  That scares me!

4-      Our house closing has been changed to September 25th.  UGH!  Just want to get out from under this house!

5-      Going home this weekend to visit my family.  My grandma is over the moon excited and cannot wait!  It has been a while!  My mom has officially retired from teaching due to all of her health problems.  Makes me sad.  I just hope she doesn’t  take it as an excuse to sit around all day. 

6-      Found out another pastor left from my old church/school.  I will say it again…I got out just in time!  There are other awesome people still there, and I know God has a purpose in them being there.  I’m just glad our purpose was to move on.

7-      I’m excited Xfactor is back on!

8-      In fact…all the good shows are coming back.  I keep asking Clint to sit down and make a schedule.  We don’t have DVR anymore, so I know it would help.

9-      I would love some pizza right now.

10-   Clint is covering football tonight.  I sure miss him when he is gone, but I know he loves to do that, so I just deal!  I need to pack anyway!

11-   13 minutes til I can go home! YAY!

12-   Need to contact my sister in Denver to see if she is okay with all that flooding.  Sad.

Until Next Time,

Sam

0 comments: