BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge

I am SUCH a blog-loser! No lie! It has been OVER a month since my last post and SO much has happened that I am JUST now taking the time to write about!

I am HOPING all of my blog woes are over as we finally have a working computer at home! Yeesh!

Our move went great and we are finally (somewhat) settled into our new house! It has been SO incredibly nice to have a home of our own and all that comes with it! I will say that days of lounging around were already at a minimum due to having a baby, but now they are pretty much non-existant due to having a house to keep! I am SO thankful to have it though! Our first mortgage payment is due June 1st! YIPES!

Millie is 10 MONTHS OLD! She is doing very well! We have officially survived her first ear infection and breathing treatments! She is on the mend and back to normal. She is giving kisses like crazy. Saying Mama, Dada, bye-bye, uh-oh and even baby. She only recognizes the baby on her yogurt container at this point. It really cracks me up. She even is saying bye-bye to her toys in the bathtub when she gets out! It is so incredibly cute! She has 7 teeth and is an eating queen. We are still doing baby foods as our doctor reccommended staying on that until she is a year. I am looking forward to the fresh fruits and veggies the summer brings!

We survived our first crisis with her a week ago this past Sunday. She has gotten to the point of throwing little tantrums when she is told no. This time she did it on the tile...REAL tile. Needless to say, I jumped up, swooped her up and when I pulled her away from my chest, all I saw was blood. Lots of blood. I was an ABSOLUTE mess and totally useless! I was literally yelling at Clint to call 911. We couldn't figure out where the blood was coming from and I was so freaked out. We finally decided to take her to the ER. It was at that point when I felt the fresh air hit my face that I realized how rediculous I was being. It was a literal reality check. Also, in that moment, realizing that she was no longer crying. That was a pretty good sign that all was going to be well. We ended up putting her in the bathtub and letting her suck on her washcloth. That eventually stopped the blood and helped us to see the TEENY TINY cut in her top gums. :)

Clint and I are going to a Braves game for our anniversary during the memorial day weekend. It is about 2 weeks before our anniversary but very much needed. That is the only Saturday he will have off for a while so we are making the best of it. Millie is going to stay with my parents in Warner Robins that weekend. We are very excited!

I am starting the 30 Day Blog Challenge (see below) I figure that will give me fun stuff to do. Now...let's be honest about two things: 1- I will be chaging a few topics and 2-Do not expect this to be 30 CONSECUTIVE days in a row. :)

I hope you will read and enjoy!



Until next time,
Sam

0 comments: