BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 3: Your views on Drugs and Alcohol

I am not gonna go crazy on this one. It has been a long day...a long GREAT day...but nevertheless, long. I am leaving soon to meet my Dad and Step mom who are coming through town, so I am pretty excited!

Drugs- Illegal. Nuff said! No, in all seriousness...there is some crazy stuff out there. I've watched Intervention enough to be scared to death to every try it. And honestly...wouldn't know the first place to go to get drugs.

I do enjoy Ibuprofen every so often, but only for the aches and pains as they come.

Oh...and don't get me started on the drug we call "Epidual"! HEAVEN!

Alcohol. Not for me. Never tried it, don't plan to. I don't judge people that do drink. I just know it has no place in my life. I've been burned by the stuff...I truly belive it caused a lot of pain in my life growing up. So...I stay away and have no desire whatsoever!

Yeah...so not very interesting I know. Maybe tomorrow will be better!

Until next time,
Sam

0 comments: