BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thursday


Happy Thursday!  I love Thursdays.  I always have!  You can feel the weekend and the excitement of that, but it isn’t SO close that it is practically gone.  Does that make sense? 

I am currently at my desk, eating tuna and crackers, “working” through my lunch break to make up the time that I missed yesterday from taking Millie to school and leaving early for a doctor’s appointment.

It is REALLY slow during the 12:00 lunch hour, so I am trying to pass time. 

Tucker is 6 MONTHS OLD today!  I am amazed at how fast that happened.  He is such a sweet sweet sweet boy!  His favorite thing in the whole world to do is sit on the front porch swing and look around.  He doesn’t need a thing with him either.  I, along with his Nana, am convinced that he says “Hey” to us.  It sure does sound like it!  He is an eating fool…well except for the whole bottle thing.  He really acts as if he cannot be bothered by a bottle…except at 2:30 a.m.  He is eating veggies AND fruit which I started a little early due to the fact that he acted as if I was abusing him by stopping at ½ a container of veggies.  Im not sure how long he will last on ½ veggies, ½ fruit, but we shall see.  He still doesn’t have any teeth, even though he is drooling like a mad man.  Very strange since Millie had 2 teeth at 4 months old.  I just know he’d love some puffs, but he has to have teeth for that!  We are taking him on Saturday to get his 6 month pictures taken.  I am excited to get some good shots since Millie’s 6 month pictures were my all time favorites!  I know, I know…stop comparing! J

I found out this morning that my Grandma has been diagnosed with Dementia.  I am not sure what all that entails and will be catching up with my mom this afternoon to get more details.  It really makes me sad.  Especially knowing the kind of woman she has been all her life.  I do love her so much and want nothing more than for her to be involved with my babies, but it isn’t looking like that is going to happen.  She is very paranoid and cannot handle loudness…which is hard to control with 2 little ones.

I am just praying that she is peaceful.  What a scary thing to have to deal with.

Well….I must run.  Picking up dinner tonight while Clint and Larry are picking up the VERY LAST load from Thomasville.  Things are happening!

Until Next Time,

Sam

0 comments: