BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Stank

My oh my what a day....instead of complaining like I really really want to, I am just going to bypass that and move right into my funnies for the day!

After picking up the kids that were at school by 7:30, we headed to the classroom...all 4 of us. I do enjoy the times where I have just a handful of kiddos...they say some funny stuff...especially when you over hear them talking to their friends. While the 3 kids were playing with blocks, I heard Tyler say...."I have "chick stuff" in my hair today!!!" I asked him what he said and he proudly proclaimed again that he had "chick stuff" in his hair! I noticed his slicked down hair and smiled! SO funny!

Bathroom time is one of my least favorite times of the day. It is necessary however! While manning the girls side of the hallway (this is where they try to make me their b.f.f. by telling me everything) one of my sweet girls blurted out "I went in my mommy's bathroom today, and it was stank." They tell EVERYTHING.... warning to current and future parents of toddlers!

Lastly... In the middle of naptime, I heard a sweet little voice say... "Mrs. Thompson, my hair fell out!" As she calmly held up one of her braids....she was right. She was DEAD set on my putting it back on her head, but I had no clue as to the first step! She was almost in tears as I sent her to put it in her back pack. That is when she informed me that her "mommy could teach me exactly how to do it!" Bless her heart!

Well, I have officially survived 16 WHOLE days of 4K! Let's hope I have enough in me to make it about 160 more.....(oh my that was depressing)

Until next time,
Sam

2 comments:

Edens Family said...

That was just priceless! Don't you just love how transparent 4 year olds are? I had a cute little one tell me the other day during bathroom break, "My Daddy Farts, Mrs. Edens!" How funny!

rickaren said...

i just finished catching up on your blogs! bwa ha ha ha ha! they were so funny! great job. i'm glad that things are going well for you down there.