BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 17, 2008

On my toes

I have to stay on my toes in the world of 4K. Seriously. You never quite know what they are going to say!

Z: "Mrs. Thompson, I have to ask you something"
Me: Okay
Z: (whispering in my ear) "You look like a boy"

WHAT? He later explained that that is what his daddy tells him. So FUNNY!

This little guy Z...the one that moved into my room because of behavior issues....is a cutie. But my oh my does he have an attitude. He spends a good part of the day sitting in time out because of it. Yesterday he was in it TWO minutes after his dad dropped him off at 7:30 a.m. He immediately started to cry...alot...(he is my crier and I have NO patience for criers!). I told him to dry it up and be done with it. At the top of his lungs he yelled "I am SO mad at you!!" WOW. I wanted to say it right back, but I refrained. Pray for me to handle him like am supposed to.

That's all for now!
Until next time,
Sam

0 comments: