BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Summer Goals Revisited

I posted this list a while back. These are my summer goals...let's see how I am doing.

Here it is:

clean out guest closet (7/9)

- clean out master closet (this week, I promise)

clean out hall closet (7/9)

clean out dining room closet (7/9)

- visit the library and read 5 books for pleasure (ummmm...)

- read a book about children's ministry (ordering one tomorrow)

- keep my toes painted (have done the exact opposite, pedicure on tuesday!)

- orgainize our bills/important papers (sorta, kinda, almost)

save money for a desktop computer (don't have to!! Grandparents got a brand new one and are giving us their old one that really isn't that old!)


Looks like I have some work to do! I did this to remind myself of the list I made, and to try the little strike through the line thing...so neat!

Sam

2 comments:

rickaren said...

Love the new look! Nice work! See you Friday, my friend!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

I should make a list!! But I'm scared I'd never be able to cross anything off...lol. Great work! :)