BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thanks Holly!

I have been tagged by Holly to complete this...so here it goes!

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:

~ 4th of July...I love love love all that it has to offer!

~ Going to Nashville for Amber's wedding!

~ Braves game with Mikey and Lisa!

~ The beginning of a new school year...teaching 6th grade

~ Paying off a few things in the near future

~ Clint's job search to start back up in August

~ Buying a Blackberry (hopefully)

~ Talking to my sisters sometime soon...I miss them!


8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:

~ Drove the tractor at my in-laws

~ Drove a truck load of watermelons (135 to be exact) to the farmers market and hour away and sold them for $3.50 each!!!

~ talked and talked and talked with my mother-in-law..I love that lady!

~ Went to Longhorns for supper with the family

~ checked my facebook

~ read a little more in my book

~ Talked to my PawPaw

~ slept oh so peacefully



8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:

~ Buy a house right this second

~ Live closer to my family

~ Be a private detective...a good one

~ grow a garden

~ Get a puppy

~ Go see my sister in Germany

~ Go see my other sister in Colorado



8 SHOWS I WATCH:

~ American Idol

~ The Office

~ Grey's Anatomy

~ The Bachelor/Bachelorette

~ Ace of Cakes

~ Food Network Challenge

~ Secret Life of the American Teenager

~ The Hills



8 FAVORITE FOODS:

~ Chicken and cheese quesidillas

~ Chef Salads

~ Tacos

~ Shrimp alfredo

~ Hawaiian Pizza

~ Cashew Chicken

~ Gumbo

~ Jambalaya



8 PLACES I'VE TRAVELLED:

~ Hawaii

~ California

~ Arizona

~ Louisiana

~ Virginia

~ Tennessee

~ South Carolina

~ Washington D.C.



PLACES I'D LIKE TO TRAVEL:

~ Germany

~ Colorado

~ Maine

~ Bahamas

~ Figi

~ Paris

~ Thailand

~ Austrailia



8 PEOPLE I'VE TAGGED:
Well...I guess whoever wants to do it. I would have chosen Holly, but she already did it. Julie was tagged by Holly. And I don't really know anyone else on here. So yeah!

0 comments: