BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

27!

That’s right! I have hit the 27th year!

I had a fantastic birthday! We woke up Sunday morning about 15 minutes earlier than normal so I could open my presents. I, of course, was excited, but my wonderful husband was SO excited! He always puts such thought into the gifts he gives, the paper he uses to wrap them and the card he picks out! He is the best!

From him, I got some great stuff. A very pretty plaque with a T on it; Perfume; red pens (I love them); A new Karen Kingsbury book; the movie 13 going on 30; a new outfit (jeans and a shirt…he asked the sales associate to help him) and a brand new, HUGE crock pot! I wanted a crock pot, bigger than the one I already have, quite badly! What a sweetie!

Saturday I got a few cards in the mail, a little bit of money and a package from my dear friend Holly! She got me a DVD of a worship singer that I LOVE LOVE LOVE! Thanks Holly!

Sunday after church we got to go to Olive Garden for lunch, my choice. Definitely not Clint’s place of choice, but it was SO yummy.

We drove to Tifton where we had cake, presents and dinner. The best part of my day was being surrounded by my family! I really miss them. My mom and Larry were there as well as my Grandma and Grandpa. It was great!

I racked up with a few more gifts. The Office Season 5; really cute bath and body works soap; cook book; dish towels and a Double Boiler! I wanted that too! I also got a rather handsome amount of cashola and will be using my b-day moola for a blackberry! Woohoo! I will be making the purchase after we get moved and settled!

My husband is amazing. He is the night owl of the family and each morning I wake up to see more and more and more boxes packed, taped and labeled! He is making this moving experience SO much better on me! This is the first Time I haven’t had to do it all alone and I am so thankful for him!

Must close. Almost time for a pep rally! Woo hoo (that was said sarcastically!)

Until next time,
Sam

2 comments:

H said...

Good grief girl, that's a lot of gifts! Congrats:) I'm so glad you liked the DVD...it was a covert operation between me and Clint trying to figure out if you had the CD or the DVD. I'm so glad I got to get it for you!:) 27 doesn't feel any different, does it? (Here's a secret...neither does 32:) Love ya!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Wow, you hit the jackpot...those are some awesome gifts!! Your hubs is so sweet to get all that for you...so thoughtful!! :) And I'm jealous you have Season 5 already...I need to get it!! Glad your birthday was fab! :)