BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 11, 2009

Made me smile

Okay, this is a quick one, but as soon as it happened, I thought, "I have to blog this!"

During lunch, I sit at the head of the table and think to myself and try not to evesdrop too much on the 6th grade conversation going on right next to me.

All three Kindergarten classes are finishing up their lunch just about the time I sit down to start eating. My "babies" as I call them, have remembered to look for me each day and wait for me to look at them and catch eyes, then we smile and wave. Ocassionally they call out "Mrs. Thompson" in their sweet little voices, and I simply wave back at them. I LOVE getting to see them.

Today, my sweet Ashlynn, whom I love so so much and have written about quite a bit on here, sees me while carrying a tray about the size she is. She smiles and I notice that she is mouthing something to me....of which I didn't/couldn't understand. I gave her a questioning look and over two tables in the cafeteria, and the noise of a bunch of middle schoolers, she Y....E....L...L...S "GRANNY SAYS HI!!!"

How precious! PRECIOUS! I loved her Granny! I wanted her Granny to be my Granny! She did make me my very own pound cake every so often, that is kind of like being my Granny!

I decided to share this post rather than telling you about a 6th grade boy that said, outloud, "If I would have forgot that bag, I would have been so pissed off!" SHOCKED! I WAS SHOCKED!

Okay,

Until next time,
Sam

3 comments:

rickaren said...

You wrote that very well. I was thinking, "What a sweet post." Then, you throw in the "piss" word, and I laughed so hard I almost wet myself! Nice.

H said...

They're just so stinking cute, aren't they? And so much sweeter, than say, the 'p' word comment. Blech...boys. Enjoy your weekend!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

How cute!! I love kiddos & the things they say!! :)