BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Whatcho name again?

Super fast blog...meetings, meetings, meetings! Work in classroom time because tonight was our first of two orientations. Went well. I got to introduce my self as Mrs. Thompson which was so cool! The kiddos were SO cute! Seriously....I am just gonna wanna play all day...haha! I seem to have a great group of parents too! Trying to stay on the positive side! I also have a little girl in my class named Amy....and I will be teaching her 6th grade brother...interesting...her mom was so confused....can you blame her?

One little girl, Ashlynn, said goodbye and left along with her mom. A few moments later, she walked back in, by herself....apparently she forgot my name and her mom didn't like that, so she had to come in and ask again...."Whatcho name again?" SO FUNNY!

Off to eat and sleep and repeat!
Sam

0 comments: