BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 17, 2009

10 Things!

In the midst of some irritating times I am facing at work and with people that I work with, I have decided to look to the bright side. Since dealing with an egg thief, a bossy butt and a prideful punk (3 meanies I work with) on a daily basis, I feel as though my scope is all messed up! I feel as though I am focusing on things that I shouldn't and wasting my time worrying about things and people I can't change. So...here is to my 10 things I am thankful for!

1. My Jesus! Without Him...I am nothing! I am so thankful for His neverending Love and protection, His unbelieveable amounts of Grace and Forgiveness and His constantly open arms. I am in awe daily of His love for me and am anxiously awaiting His return for me.

2. My Clint! Oh my wonderful husband! We are one and a half months away from being married one whole year! He means the world to me and I am so blessed to know that I mean the world to him. He is never afraid to tell me that fact. We don't get to see each other as much as we'd like, but when we do, we have a blast! Clint loves me for me, accepts me as me (good and bad) and is an awesome example of how husbands are to love their wives! I am so proud of him and will love him always!

3. My Family! I adore my family and am so lucky to be a part of it! I have 3 sisters that amaze me in 3 complete different ways! My parents (all 4 of them) are awesome and not a day goes by that I don't know they love me and are proud of me! I have awesome in-laws and am very pleased with the no-pressure approach our relationships have. I have tons of extended family also that make me smile! I am so blessed!

4. My Friends! Since I have moved to Georgia last May, I can honestly say, I have made 2 friends! TWO! If you know me, then you know that this kills me! I love to be surrounded by people, especially people I can call friend! I have to remind myself daily that just because I moved away from all of my great friends...they are still my friends...tried and true friends! I am so so thankful for each one of them and what they mean to me.

5. My Students! I would put my job...but these kids are my job. A full time, round the clock, job. I find myself thinking about them more and more. I know it is because I have reached the official 30 day mark of school days left in this school year. I have days that I absolutely wish away and am ready to have over before they even get going. I really do. But then there are days that I am utterly amazed at how the human brain works. These children are SO smart that thinking about how smart they are makes me a little emotional! I love them and when May 29th comes...I am going to be a MESS! I will miss them and I will pray for them!

6. Lifes little luxuries! Car, cable, internet, DVD, Xbox 360...etc.

7. Diet Coke, Coffee, and Kool-aid.

8. Facebook and Blogging.

9. America and Vacations with family.

10. Football and Fireworks.

There...Now I feel better! Thanks!

Until next time,
Sam

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so AWESOME! I'm so proud that you are my niece!