BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 16, 2009

It is Thursday already?!?!?

My how time flies...what's that saying..."time flies when you are having fun?" I don't know how fun it has really been, but time has been flying!

I almost had a nervous breakdown yesterday due to my class and their consistant need to potty. It has been a game of "copy-cat" and I am SICK of it. I am the only preschool class that doesn't have a bathroom. We have to leave our room and go to the preschool hallway in order for them to take care of business. Rediculous! I finally shot an email to all of my parents and reminded them of the need to have their children use the bathroom before coming to school. So far so good today! (I know it seems trivial, but in my world, it was an issue!)

Clint and I have two scheduled vacations for the summer! I am SO excited! He is able to use more vacation days in the summer months due to the absence of high school sports (PTL!)! So...one week in Orlando in June and another week of traveling in July. July we are headed to Nashville for my good friends Amber and Donalds wedding, then to visit some friends in North Carolina who just had a baby, then we will finish off our trip with a Braves game in Atlanta!

We had checked the prices of tickets for the Braves game and found that on Tuesdays you can get two tickets for 8$! Good price....HORRIBLE seats! I was willing to deal with the horrible seats, but my sports guru husband was less than thrilled. I did some searching and found a good deal on ebay!!! woohoo! FOUR tickets with GREAT seats for $49! Gonna try to find a couple to accompany us with the two extra tickets!

Clint informed me two nights ago that he has already reserved our tickets for the UGA game in September. This will be our third annual trip to see the Dawgs! They will be playing Arizona State! Should be fun!

As hard as times are and as much as Clint's job drives me crazy, I am SO blessed! We are so blessed! God is so good to us and so faithful and I am incredibly thankful!

I hope you have a fantastic week and an enjoyable weekend!

Until next time,
Sam

1 comments:

Megan said...

We'd be happy to meet you for the Braves game.... :)