BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 16, 2009

I WON!!!!

For the first time in my year and a half of blogging...I have won a blog award! Thank you BB from Miraculously My Own for choosing me to win this award.

Here are the rules:
1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.

For my 7 things:

1- I watch entirely too much television on Thursday evenings...so sue me! Survivor, Grey's Anatomy, The Office and The Real Hosewives of Atlanta!
2- Most of you know this, but I will cry at the drop of a hat. Good news, bad news, public or private, I am a cryer...and proud of it!
3- When Clint and I go to bed at night, he sings me silly songs...he is not a great singer, but I love it!
4- When my sister Dani and I were little, we had a nightly saying: "Night Dani" "Night Sami" "Love you" "Love you too" "See you in the Morning" "k". That was it...nothing deep, we said it just like that...every night. I miss it!
5- One would think, by looking at the blogs that I read, that I am in the process of adoption. I am not, but the process is amazing to me and I have a new outlook on life after venturing in to the adoption blog world.
6- When I cook, I pretend I am on the food network, with my own show...yes I even talk...:)
7- My sister Dani and I have an unspoken tradition, that when we are at a concert...separately...we call each other to let the other person hear. I secretly think it is just to make the other jealous...it's fun!

Now Announcing my picks for creative blogs:

H at Confessions of a Waiting Mommy (Newly chosen Adoptive Mommy!)

Danielle at Sure Looks Bright (Stories of a Homeless Rescue Mission worker)

Elizabeth at My Ramblings (Sister far away in Germany)

Sarah at Life Sweet Life (New blog friend on the adoption journey who just found out she is pregnant)


Well this was fun! Thanks again!

Until next time,
Sam

2 comments:

H said...

Yeah, those Hosewives get me every time!!!:) You crack me up! Donnie said that's probably a better name for them anyway:)

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Thank you for the award!!! Sorry I'm SO late...I am behind!! I loved your list of things...that's so cute about your hubs singing to you! And the thing about you & your sister...me & my sister said something similar and I miss it too. Childhood...ahh what great times!! :)