BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

here, there and everywhere

Ahhhh Christmas Break! I have six more days until I go back to work, and I am enjoying every minute of it.

As soon as I got out of school last Tuesday, I jumped in the car and headed to my hometown. Clint stayed back to work while I spent about three days with my family, mainly my sister Danielle. We had a great time of hanging out, shopping, eating and chilling! It went so so fast!

Christmas Eve, I drove to Tifton to meet Clint and his Family for the Christmas Eve Service at his home church. It was lovely. Apparently pregnancy hormones make you more emotional than normal, but I did my fair share of crying through the service. The Christmas story just gets me everytime, but more so this year.

Christmas morning we woke up, opened a gift, waited for Clint's brother and family to come, ate breakfast and opened the rest of our gifts. This was Christmas #1 for us and already I was spoiled! The rest of the day was spent watching Clint play pool with his dad/brother and watching our nine year old nephew play video games all day long. We had a yummy lunch and played some card games. We decided to hit up the Waffle House for supper that evening, but since it was the ONLY open resturant on Christmas day, it was PACKED out. We ended up coming home and having left overs that were quite yummy. We ended the evening with a fun round of games. It was a super day.

Saturday Clint and I went back to Tville to drop off stuff, laundry, repack and have our Christmas together. We also had to teach Children's Church on Sunday. For our Christmas #2 I was once again spoiled! He did so well! Awwww, I love him.

We are now in Warner Robins hanging out with the family until Friday. Christmas #3 and #4 were awesome too! A visit to WR is NEVER without Drama, NEVER! I love love love my family, BUT! (nuff said)

Monday, my mom, Grandma and I drove up to Macon to check out some sales at the maternity store. I have to admit, it was quite fun. Those clothes are NOT CHEAP, but necessary. Thankfully I was given a NICE amount of money to get them with! I ended up with 3 pairs of dress pants, 2 shirts and 2 necessary items for about $170. I know that seems like a lot, but those were sale items! In the dressing room they had a "bump" to put under your shirt to see where you will be three months from where you currently are....SO FUN! I SO looked pregnant! It was crazy!

Yesterday we chilled in our PJ's until about 4pm. It was so nice! I watched a movie with mom, took a nap and played a few games. We then got ready and went to Grandma's for soup. Only one time was there drama, which was strange. I always expect more. Did you know that MY baby is also my grandma's baby! Seriously! :]

At this point I am relaxing on the couch waiting for 6:00 to roll around so we can meet up for dinner with our good friends Mike and Lisa! So fun!

Tomorrow is our Christmas celebration with my step dads side of the family. I am pretty excited about it since we will actually have something to do on new years eve.

I believe that is all for now. Next time I post will probably be after our next doctor's appointment on Tuesday! woohoo! Praying that all goes well!

Until next time,
Sam

2 comments:

H said...

Two necessary items...hmmmmmmm

:) Glad your vacation has been so fun...hoping these last few days go by slowly!

Anonymous said...

How did Christmas go with your dad and the rest of the family?