BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 11, 2009

A Shout Out

I have been contemplating where to go with my next post. And for now, the only thing I can think about is my amazing husband.

It has almost been an entire month since we found out we are having a baby. In that month, I have seen an entirely different side of Clint. I have always known he is kind, compassionate, loving, caring and all of the wonderful things he is (all of the reasons I married him in the first place). Anyway, I have seen all of those things this past month, but in a magnified way.

As I have said in the last posts, I am sick. I am sick of being sick, but I am sick.

Without fail, Clint asks me every morning, every afternoon and every evening how I am feeling. He hasn't complained one time that he hasn't had a good meal in almost a month (with the exception of Thanksgiving). He has done the laundry 3 weeks in a row now. He has cleaned the kitchen more times than I can count in the last month. Everytime a new Christmas gift comes in, he wraps it. He put up our Christmas tree INCLUDING the lights (which is so not a one person job) all by himself, as I laid on the couch kindly directing things. He has yet to complain that I haven't put my shoes away...all month. I just get up, and they are away. When I ran out of dark blue powerade (the only kind I can stomach), he bought me more, without even asking or telling...I just came home and there they were. When I changed plans on him for the weekend due to not feeling well...he didn't mind...he got it! He gets me!

I could go on and on and on about how thankful I am to have this amazing man as my husband. I couldn't think of a better person to go through the ups and downs of this roller coaster called life and pregnancy! He is my love and my best friend!(yes Karen, you are too...the best friend part)

Awwww I am so in love.

I can't wait to be a mommy with him being my baby daddy!

Until next time,
Sam

3 comments:

H said...

Wow. I sure hope you make him read this!:) Go Clint!:) I'll be sending this to Donnie for some friendly advice...:)

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

That is so sweet!! So happy for you guys. :)

rickaren said...

That made me tear up. . . I'm glad you're crazy in love with me too!