BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Telling our families!

I am by far the worst secret keeper there is! You have to tell me ahead of time…in a serious tone…not to tell a soul! I will get it then. This secret was by far the hardest secret that I have ever had to keep!

I didn’t HAVE to, but we wanted to be able to tell our families in person! So, we found out Tuesday the 17th and got to tell on Wednesday the 25th. One whole week and a day!

The first people we told were Clint’s parents. We bought them a bouquet of flowers for Thanksgiving and signed a cute little card from Clint, Sam and baby Thompson. My mother-in-law opened the card, read it, and slowly looked up at us saying “Are you serious?” in a loud high-pitched voice! They were thrilled!

We then told my grandparents, my mom and step dad, my sister, and my dad and step mom. We got it all on video which I am going to do my best to upload to this page! Their reactions were priceless and I am SO glad we waited! I am also SO glad we were able to get it on video! So fun!

**Can't figure out the video thing...so here is the link for those of you who haven't seen it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-2pXw0eDHk

Until next time, Sam

2 comments:

rickaren said...

I love the baby counter on the side!!!

H said...

WHOA!!! I didn't know the ticker started so teeny tiny...cool!:)