BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

well....do it?

Weird title I know, but you'll get my point soon! And by the way, this has nothing to do about being pregnant or having a baby...next time, I promise!

For the past month and a half my 6th graders have been diligently working on their Science Fair Projects. Well, most of them have been diligent about it, however, as of today, I know that it is definatly not all of them!

They had several topics to choose from, the normal 6th grade things: Moldy bread, plant growth, laundry detergent, audio/visual learning. Today was the first day of presentations, so I was bracing myself all morning. I teach 3 different sections of 6th grade Science a day, so today I got to sit through 20 different presentations.

For the most part everyone did very well. They were extremely nervous and apprehensive about standing in front of their classmates and presenting their project. I continued to reassure them that it is good for them!

During my last class, one of my lovely 6th grade boys gets up, opens his tri-fold board and I saw the title. It was ALL I could do not to Laugh. I did get a little chuckle coming, but I did my best to mask it with a cough.

My student's name is D'Shade and the title of his project dealing with laundry detergent was.......

Do It Clean?

Well.....do it? According to him, Gain with bleach is the best detergent out their!

Hope this made you laugh!

Until next time,
Sam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's SO funny!

rickaren said...

I hope you took points off for language issues. .. sheesh. =)