BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

20W 4D

How far along? 20 Weeks, 4 Days

Total weight gain: I have no idea...I should know because I had my records in hand on Monday to take with me when I fly...looked at them when I got home...they were NOT MY records! I had EVERY bit of information on a complete stranger! Scary!

Maternity clothes? 100%! I had a moment on Monday morning. I had every intention on wearing a non maternity shirt...it was SO short! I looked ridiculous! So...at 5:45 a.m. I am digging around for something else!

Sleep: ROUGH week for sleep...caught some zzzz's this afternoon though...felt so good!

Scariest moment this week: We went back Monday for another Ultrasound due to not being able to see the baby very clearly 2 weeks ago. Within one minute of the wand on my belly, she called for the doctor. They still couldn't see her. They immediately tried to get me in to a High-Risk doctor...they were closed already. They set me up an appointment for Wednesday. At this point we are thinking something is wrong with either me and my fluid capabilities or Millie's Kidneys. Petrified.

Best moment this week: Went to the High-Risk appointment today at 11:00. By 11:20, we were reassured that Millie is FINE! The doctor was seriously questioning why I was even there. However, he did let me know that "women on the thicker side" can have a hard time with normal ultrasound machines. So...we go back there in 4 weeks to see her again! Kidneys were there and fine, fluid was perfect and according to the doctor she has "beautiful lips!" I am so thankful for the Peace of God and for the 100+ people that were praying for us!

Movement: Oh yes...It makes me smile everytime!

Gender: GIRL!!! Millie Kaye

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out? Still very much in

What I miss: nothing, nothing at all! I am amazed at this experience and the miracle of life.

What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery put together. My goal is to finish by 30 weeks. I hear energy starts to slip away at that point!

Cravings: Slushies!!

2 comments:

rickaren said...

Loved chatting it up with you-- love you!

Megan said...

Ah yes... we girls on the "thicker-side" always get to make things a little more interesting! Love you guys bunches!