BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 25, 2010

23W 5D

(2 weeks since my last update...bad mommy)

How far along? 23 Weeks, 5 Days

Total weight gain: I am guessing about 6 pounds...I go to the doctor in about 3 hours and will know more then.

Maternity clothes? Oh yeah! I am trying not to panic because I leave for Denver, CO in 3 days...they JUST got 10 inches of snow. I have ZERO winter maternity clothes and NOTHING I wore prior to pregnancy fits anymore. I tried to find winter stuff on clearance...YEAH RIGHT! So...I will be wearing my jacket quite a bit I guess!

Sleep: It has been fine...until last night...Woke up at 2:40 a.m. to Millie dancing around in my belly. I COULD NOT go back to sleep. I finally had to go to the guest bed and was able to catch about an hour of sleep before my alarm went off at 5:30. I just can't complain about that though...I have a baby in my belly...that is a miracle!

Scariest moment this week: Going for about a 9 hour stint of not feeling movement! But...she moved! I am always reminding myself that she needs sleep too!

Best moment this week: So many! Registering with my honey. Feeling her move SO SO much...(even as I type this). Last night I was catching up on the Biggest Loser and she was moving like crazy, so I lifted up my shirt...I COULD SEE MY BELLY MOVE!!! Unreal!

Movement: Oh yes...It makes me smile everytime!

Gender: GIRL!!! Millie Kaye

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out? Still very much in

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy. But I LOVE being pregnant! Once I survived the first 17 weeks...I tell myself...If the Lord allows, I could do this again. Wasn't so sure at about week 7!!

What I am looking forward to: Showers! Seeing Aunt Dani see my big belly! Meeting Aunt Dani's boyfriend DJ! Going to the Doctor in about 2 hours and hearing Millie's Heartbeat! Talking to my friend H about her new baby K! And...watching the Survivor that I missed last night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember laying in the bathtub with water over my belly. I was laying perfectly still. Bret moved so much that it made waves in the water. It's so cool! Give Dani-girl a big ol' hug from her Aunt Laurie please! Be careful and have so much fun!

Unknown said...

Wait till she drops and starts hiccupping against your pelvis! Connor did that almost daily and it drove me nuts! But yes, baby movement is definitely the best part of pregnancy!