BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'd like to thank....



That's right! I've been nominated...by one of my favorite people in the whole wide world...H All of the kind stuff she said about me in her post may be true, but I never thought twice about it. It isn't often you meet people like H and I am SO thankful to call her my friend! Love you and only 13 more sleeps!! Woohoo!

Now for the rules...

1.Say thank you and link pass to the blogger(s) who awarded this to you.
2.Pass it on to other bloggers that you've recently discovered.
3.Link them and notify them.
4.Say 7 things about yourself.

I would like to nominate my college roomate from my Senior year...Carrie! She was such a fun roomate and though we haven't seen or "spoken" to each other since May of 2004, we are able to keep in touch through facebook and blogging! She is expecting their first baby in June! It has been quite a fun thing for us to have in common! So...congrats Carrie!

7 things about myself...

1. To this day I cannot watch Unsolved Mysteries...that man's voice CREEPS me out! My parents used to turn it on to get me to go to bed when I was younger! Abuse? I think so!

2. After I shower in the mornings, I go back to sleep for about 30 minutes, wet hair in my towel. I have done that since college!

3. I am addicted to reality television. Seriously.

4. I am scared of my own Grandma! Always have been...always will be...

5. I don't do well with female authority figures...okay well maybe just this one in particular, female authority figure.

6. My hands sweat all the time, dead of winter even!

7. I love Southern Gospel music!

That's all I can think of, and that took entirely too long for me to think of 7 random things!

0 comments: