BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 13, 2010

18W

How far along? 18 Weeks

Total weight gain: Just 3 total

Maternity clothes? Still a no

Sleep: comes and goes...I get really really sleepy about 1:00 in the afternoon

Best moment this week: hearing what my 6th graders thought the baby would be. 34 votes for a boy, 20 votes for a girl. Their reasonings were hilarious!

Scariest moment this week: Nothing scary this week! PTL!

Movement: Yes.

Gender: 2 more sleeps!!! Please cooperate baby T!

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out? Still very much in

What I miss: having conversations with certain people without having to hear their opinion on anything baby...certain people just rub me the wrong way...and NO..it isn't anyone who reads this blog!

What I am looking forward to: Monday, 2:15...Ultrasound baby!

Cravings: Tuna fish!

1 comments:

carrie said...

I know what you mean about getting 'advice' from everyone under the sun. Take it all with a grain of salt, and search out your own answers!