BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 22, 2010

19W 2D

How far along? 19 Weeks, 2 Days

Total weight gain: Movin on up to 4

Maternity clothes? YES! Funny story, my mom came to visit this weekend, I came in the door from work to "What are you wearing...can you breathe?" That was the sign I needed. Ahhhh relief!

Sleep: so crazy...I go to be early (8:30) only to wake up about 3 a.m. ready to save the world!

Best moment this week: Finding out that Baby T is a GIRL! Telling our families and friends and hearing the squeals! Shopping for lots of girl stuff with my mom and grandma! Ordering her crib!

Scariest moment this week: At our 18W ultrasound they had a hard time locating her kidneys and telling if her heart has 4 chambers. We go back next Monday to do it all again. I also got reprimanded for not drinking enough water.

Movement: Yes, more and more everyday! I love it!

Gender: GIRL!!! Millie Kaye

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out? Still very much in

What I miss: nothing...I am finally at the "loving every minute" stage

What I am looking forward to: Going home today to our crib and dresser set up...I can't wait!

Cravings: Whataburger!

3 comments:

rickaren said...

I'm the happiest girl alive. Millie loves WHATABURGER!!!!!! Hallelujah!

Megan said...

You have a WHATABURGER?!?!?!?!?!?! Last time I had one of those I was in Arizona in 1996!!! Roadtrip to Thomasville!

Unknown said...

Enjoy the next few weeks! 20 - 30 weeks was the BEST! And then as soon as I hit 30 weeks I was miserable. Try to get as much done now as you possibly can. You won't feel like it much after 30 weeks.
And don't be too nervous about the kidney issue.... My little man had kidney issues from the first ultrasound to now, but they have caused no problems as yet and he's almost 2 months old.