BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

July-December 2012

July 2012- We started off this month finding out we were expecting our 2nd baby!  What great news!  We also celebrated our sweet Millie turning 2 years old!  She had a Minnie Mouse party and had a great time.  She really got into the unwrapping part and oooed and ahhhhed as if she knew just what to do.  We also got to meet my sister's boyfriend Andrew and spend some time with them since they were in town from Colorado.  We had a great time!  We celebrated Dani turning 25 with a bowling party and lots of friends and food!  We even took Andrew to Lane Packing which is the peach picking company!  It was really cool!

August 2012- I don't remember much about August other than HORRIBLE morning/noon/night sickness!  It was awful!  WAY worse than when I was pregnant with Millie.  I know I went back to work and started my 9th year of teaching too, but it was all kind of a fog due to being so sick.  Clint was still working at the paper and Millie was still going to Ms. Sara's in the afternoons.  Life was "normal" and manageable.  Oh yeah, my sister got engaged!  Planning a January wedding!

September 2012- I seemed to be over my sickness and starting to really enjoy my pregnancy.  I turned the big 3-0 with a fun fiesta party at a yummy Mexican restaurant- thanks to my awesome sister in law, Megan for getting that ball rolling!  My hubby did a great job too!

October 2012- Things got a little more interesting here.  We had the date set to find out if our baby was a boy or a girl.  It seemed that that was the only thing we were focused on.  Until one Saturday morning my love woke up with a pain in his side.  We googled and decide for him to head to the ER.  I didn't have anyone to watch Millie so I had to stay home and wait to hear from him...I was SO sad to know that he was doing that by himself!  I called his parents and they immediately came before really knowing what was going on.  Sure enough, his appendix had to be removed!  I stayed with him as much as I could.  He was a trooper!  We were so thankful we listened to our instincts.  A few days later I had my dr appointment to find out the sex of our baby...what an exciting day!  To this point we knew that if it was a boy, he would be named Tucker Nathaniel.  If it was a girl, we knew for sure the middle name would be Danielle, but were very unsettled on the first name.  If I had to pick a top 5 they would be: Mallory, Laney, Clara, Cora, Bailey.  But, as you know, it was a BOY!  We were SO SO thrilled!  Not sure if those girl names will be needed one day, but we were glad to lay that argument to rest!

November 2012- I'm sure there was Turkey involved.  I'm a little out of it when it comes to remembering November.....hum!

December 2012- The long awaited 2 weeks out of school!  My mom spent Christmas in the hospital due to some health problems so things were WAY not "Normal" but still somewhat enjoyable.  Millie was a doll on Christmas!  She got a big easel, some princess barbies and a slew of other stuff!  She is at such a fun age!

2 more months til baby comes...and at this point, that is the only thing "big" we thought would happen!  HAHAH!

Until Next Time,
Sam

0 comments: