BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday...



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Okay, so I have seen these on a few other blogs and I think they are kind of fun! Basically everything you read that I say I didn't do...I really did....I am just trying to make myself feel a little better. These "not me's" are from last week up to today.

Saturday, I absolutely did not slice my thumb open as I absent mindedly put a spatula in the dishwasher....missing the knife sticking out. I did not go through 5 band aids before it would stop bleeding and I did not panic thinking I would need stitches....not me....

Today, I did not wake up at 5:30 a.m., take a shower, and fall back asleep on the couch only to wake up at 6:51 a.m., (21 minutes AFTER I leave)....I would never do that.... I did not call my boss about 7:05 and tell her I would be ten minutes late, while going 85 in a 65 (shhh...don't tell my husband)....Not me, no, not me

While sitting through the first of MANY 4K promotion assembly practices, I did not roll my eyes one single time. I did not, mumble under my breath, "I can't take this", and I most certainly did not cringe on the inside as the "director extrodinare" sang oh so beautifully with these sweet darlings of ours. Not me....absolutely not me!

Oh yeah...and one more before I go....Last Tuesday, I did not make my famous chicken noodle casserole and leave out the chicken. That is so not me. I did not, not realize there was not chicken in our meal, until about halfway through. I did not think that was the funniest thing and did not get irritated with my husband because he wasn't as amused by it as I was....not me!

I am hoping to keep up with this! I hope you enjoyed!

Until next time,
Sam

3 comments:

Charisse said...

This is a very cute NOT ME!!! Perfect! I looove your blog layout as well. I came over from MckMamas blog.

rickaren said...

That was pretty cute!

Anonymous said...

Funny! Love it!