BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 16, 2010

14 Weeks

How far along? 14 Weeks

Total weight gain: I have no idea, I believe I weigh less then when I found out I was pregnant

Maternity clothes? Nope. Still waiting to wear my cute ones!

Sleep: This week has been better! I think it has something to do with waking up at 5:30, dealing with crazy 12 year old all day, and getting home at 5:00 p.m. :)

Best moment this week: Feeling movement! Butterfly movement...but still movement!

Movement: YES! Sitting at the computer last night, below my belly button to the left (where they found the heart beat last time). I took a poll in Facebook to see when other people felt movement...looks like I am not crazy!

Gender: Don't know yet! Dreamt last night it was a girl and that we told our in-laws by baking a pink cake...good idea!

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out? Still very much in

What I miss : not being exhausted

What I am looking forward to: right now...eating my blueberry muffins that just came out of the oven! :)

Cravings: Blueberry muffins; chips and salsa; chocolate milk (I got the sugar free kind)

0 comments: