BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 23, 2010

15W

15 Weeks!

How far along? 15 Weeks

Total weight gain: ONE pound. The one time in my life that it is OKAY to gain weight...and it took me 15 Weeks to gain ONE pound!

Maternity clothes? Nope. I am guessing one more week in my normal dress pants. I have one pair of jeans that are out of the question now.

Sleep: Yes Please! The more the better!

Best moment this week: Getting diaper coupons in the mail!

Scariest moment this week: Having a racing heartbeat on Wednesday afternoon. Left school early...BP was WAY up! Went straight to bed...I believe it was lack of rest from the day before (Open House).

Movement: Only one more time since last week...at school...still really cool!

Gender: 5 more weeks til we find out! From the beginning I have wanted a girl, BUT, the more I think about the possibility of it being a boy, I get excited about that too! Either way...we will be thrilled!

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out? Still very much in

What I miss: Having energy...still waiting for the 2nd trimester energy to kick in.

What I am looking forward to: Our next appointment, Feb 2nd!

Cravings: Chips and Salsa; Anything Spicy.

2 comments:

carrie said...

These are great updates to look back on one day! Maybe you too will have a boy since you're craving spicy, but who knows! I ended up getting excited about a boy or girl too, so finding out it's a boy was so much fun!!

rickaren said...

I so want to say something so funny, but I don't want to offend anyone. I'm going to call you instead. Enjoy.