BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 30, 2010

16W

How far along? 16 Weeks

Total weight gain: Still sitting at only one pound.

Maternity clothes? Nope. BUT...I feel some changing and tightening going on in the belly area...we shall see

Sleep: As much as I can get!

Best moment this week: Being absolutely content! Realizing(thanks to my dear friend Holly) that this is a one day at a time journey and that I need to be enjoying each day as it comes and not rush it! I had a light-bulb moment!

Scariest moment this week: Just a few bad dreams.

Movement: Yes. Bending over is getting a tad bit more difficult, anytime I do, I feel movement.

Gender: 4 more weeks! (hopefully)

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out? Still very much in

What I miss: Sleeping on my belly!

What I am looking forward to: Our next appointment on TUESDAY!!!

Cravings: Still craving the spicy! Wendy's Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, Pizza Lunchables...weird I know!

1 comments:

rickaren said...

Have you tried the spicy nacho popcorn yet? So yummy!