BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 19, 2010

My 3 Aunts

**Sidenote: Here I sit...Millie next to me swinging away in her swing...(not-so)patiently awaiting the phone call that tell me weather my sister Katy is having a baby boy or a baby girl. So...I decided to blog to pass the time...you know, because I have nothing else to do! ;)

This past Sunday evening we met my mom, Larry and Aunt Dani at Cracker Barrell for a quick bite to eat before whisking Aunt Dani back to T'ville to spend 3 whole days with us. She lives in Colorado, so these trips are few and far, far, far between! This would be her first time meeting Millie after waiting so long! Needless to say, she was hooked from the first moment!
After eating, burping and changing Millie, we took off for T'ville. Mom and Larry made their way back to Warner Robins with promises to see us again next weekend...(tomorrow actually!)

After arriving in Thomasville, it was apparent that Aunt Dani is by far the coolest Aunt ever! At about 10:30, she looked at Clint and I and said, "Go to bed, I got this!" After a slight hesitation of "are you sure, you don't have to, blah blah blah," we were off to sleepy time! Aunt Dani even promised to get up with her in the middle of the night...which came at 5:00...and then again at 8:30!!! I slept for NINE hours my people and it was glorious!

Monday followed with a suprise visit from Dani's friend Colleen who lives about 2 1/2 hours from us. Dani was so surprised and excited to see her! They've been friends since 2nd grade...it was so neat to get to catch up! Colleen of course loved Millie too!

Tuesday came and went with a quick trip to Target and a nap for mommy. PJs were the purpose of the trip to Target. Millie has outgrown ALL of her newborn PJs and was down to two pair of the footie pajamas. (I am not a fan of the gown PJs like everyone told me I'd be..just me though) We found a few pair at Target that we got...2 were even on clearance...woohoo!

Wednesday I had to go to my school's open house. I felt like I "should" show up to meet the parents and students that are in my class this year! My sub was there too, which I am INCREDIBLY thankful for! She is a...wait for it...Degreed, experienced TEACHER that taught 3rd grade for 6 years!!!! She is now a SAHM with her cute daughter EllaGrace and was willing to help out for the first week! I am SO greatful for that super news! Anyway...Open House went great...kids seem lovely and parents do too! Everyone loved the pictures of Millie and were very excited for me! I am glad I went. Millie and Aunt Dani got to hang for a few hours, which they both really enjoyed!

Wednesday afternoon brought the arrival of my other two sisters, Elizabeth (Germany) and Katy! This was the first time we'd all 4 been together in 2 years! It was a VERY quick trip...I'm talking...18 hours...but very much worth it! We all vegged out, talked alot, watched some TV, had a photo shoot and ate pizza! SO FUN!




All 3 of them left at 8:00 this morning to be at Katy's Dr. Appt by 12:30. And...as of now...that's where they are. Still no news on the baby front, so I'll put some pictures to go along with this post...while I wait!

I always knew I loved my sisters...but seeing them with my girl, puts them all in a whole new light! It is SO neat to see people love the very thing that I love with all my heart! And...cue the tears!

Thanks for coming to visit girls! We love you and miss you already!



Until next time,
Sam

BTW...Katy is having a BOY!

1 comments:

H said...

I'm so glad you all got to get together...looks like you had a blast! And send Aunt Dani this way!!!:)