BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Bottle, New Baby????

Well hello!

**Please hang with me as my blog under-goes some changes...I have no idea what the deal is. I am working on getting a new background, but with only 5 min here and there...it is taking a while!

The last few days our Millie girl has been having some tummy issues. Of course being new parents, we had no idea what the problem could be. Possibly formula, possibly bottles, etc. While at Nana and Papa T's house this past weekend, we (along with Nana) decided to change bottles. We have been using Avent bottles, which have good ratings and we know people personally that use them and like them. I was starting to have my doubts when formula would leak and Millie would get frustrated with the nipple and play with it...strange for a 2 week old!

So...today we bit the bullet and made the switch to Dr. Browns. We are 2 feedings in and already have a different baby on our hands. She is SO much calmer while eating and actually took a late afternoon nap today. She usually is SO sleepy at this time, but has tummy problems which keep her from sleeping. Also, so far, (knock on wood) NO HICCUPS! With the other bottles, she had hiccups after EVERY feeding!

**Side Note: I STILL have a hard time believing I am typing posts about BOTTLES and baby stuff! UNREAL! Ahhh love!

Anyway...I would just like to add the at Clint and I feel like Parents of the Year for making the switch and figuring out the problem! (we think)

Millie's pictures are up and ready for your viewing pleasure!
Enjoy...let me know what you think!

http://sidneycromer.zenfolio.com/p1009543724/h95e1791#h2f8437d9

Until next time,
Sam

1 comments:

carrie said...

so glad you found Dr. Browns, we have been using those too after referrals from family. It's so exciting when you find out how you can help your baby isn't it? I hate seeing Oliver in pain of any kind.
Millie is adorable in her watermelon pics!