BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

This and That

It's Wednesday night, 9:30 p.m. and my sweet baby girl is sound asleep on her blanket on the floor...she fell asleep all by her self while having a well meaning conversation with her favorite giraffe "Tiptop." She had a bath right before she conked out so her hair is all fuzzy and messed up...it is just too cute! Not to mention she is rockin her "Puma" brand pjs! They were from a student, Amorii. Ahhh!

Great grandma and Great grandpa came to visit on Monday and Tuesday. We really did have a great time...Walmart, Belks, Publix and finished it off with a great meal at Ruby Tuesdays! Millie did great through it all! (well except for a little bit of the drive to Belks!)

We are ANXIOUSLY awaiting the arrival of my GREAT friend Amber who will be her on Saturday for a little bit! I haven't seen her since her wedding last July...over a year now...hard to believe how much has happened in that year! We just can't wait for her to get her and love on our girl!

Sunday we are headed to Tifton once again to celebrate Papa T.'s birthday! That evening we plan to meet my mom and stepdad for dinner and they will be dropping off....AUNT DANI!!!! I don't know that excited quite explains how I am feeling!

With all the excitement abounding with visits...one thing looms in the back of my mind and I try not to think about it too much...going back to work!

I went to school today to kind of get my barings and get some stuff moved to my new room. I am so thankful that I am not overwhelmed! I have prayed all summer that the Lord would just go before me and allow it to be a calm and smooth transition. So far, that is exactly what is happening and I am so glad!

I think that is all for now...contemplating a post on my thoughts on stay at home moms (totally positive I promise).

Gonna try to catch some zzzzzs while Millie-Mil-Mil sleeps!

Until next time,
Sam

0 comments: