BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 10, 2010

26 Weeks

How far along? 26 Weeks

Total weight gain: 9 total pounds...but I initially lost 15...So that means I have 6 to go before I am back to where I started before pregnancy!

Maternity clothes? Yes...not sick of them yet, but everytime someone compliments me on a shirt, I want to say "Get used to it!" :)

Sleep: This week has been GREAT!

Scariest moment this week: None really! She is still breeched...which I know could change...but I am beginning to mentally prepare myself either way!

Best moment this week: Seeing her heart on the ultrasound machine. AMAZING! Not just the little blinking part, but seeing that it has 4 chambers, blood flow and everything it needs! TOTALLY AWESOME! Also, strangers are starting to comment...I love looking the part!

Movement: I like to call her "My little wiggle worm"...but I still love it!

Gender: GIRL!!! Millie Kaye

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out? Still very much in

What I miss: Having energy! I get it in spurts...very very small spurts!

What I am looking forward to: Getting what we need for her...I feel as if I am losing time! I am not an anxious person, but I am headed that way!

3 comments:

H said...

You'll get EVERYTHING you need and then some!:) Don't worry...easy for me to say, I know. She is already so loved, there's no way she won't get everything she needs!:) Love you!

rickaren said...

I was trying to remember something you said your Gma said, but it's not coming. Anyway, I agree with H-- you'll get what you need, deary.

carrie said...

a chiropractor for pregnant woman could help reposition if she's breech. Also pelvic rocking and figure 's' with your hips. Exercised I learned in my classes,I just need to keep doing them!