BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 17, 2010

27 Weeks (3 months to go!)

How far along? 27 Weeks

Total weight gain: I am pretty sure I have packed a few on within the last few weeks...I LOVE food and can't seem to get enough!

Maternity clothes? Yep. I did buy a pair of shorts last night that weren't but were QUITE a large size...they were $7...couldn't pass them up! We'll see how long they work!

Sleep: This past week has been great! I am averaging about 81/2 hours a night! Saturday night are always bad because I rest all day long! Thankfully today I am going to a concert in Tifton with my in-laws, so I should be pretty tired!

Scariest moment this week: That stupid needle to draw my blood! I HATE needles! (Yes I know I have to get an I.V. when she comes, but I will hate that too!)

Best moment this week: Surviving the glucose test. Things are not always as bad as we make them out to be!

Movement: Oh yes...It makes me smile everytime! I refuse to let it become "normal"! This whole experience is NOT normal and is nothing short of a miricle! I remind myself of that regularly!

Gender: GIRL!!! Millie Kaye

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out? Still very much in

What I miss: Not a thing this week!

What I am looking forward to: Now that I know it is okay to take this one day at a time, one task at a time...I am looking forward to picking out a pediatrician this week.

1 comments:

rickaren said...

I'm getting excited. . . she's coming very soon!!!