BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 26, 2010

28 Weeks 2 Days

How far along? 28 Weeks 2 Days

Total weight gain: +1 over my starting weight

Maternity clothes? YES! Got the cutest coral colored shirt!

Sleep: Still pretty normal, but must have a pillow between my legs!

Scariest moment this week: Braxton Hicks! OH MY SOUL!

Best moment this week: Hearing her strong heartbeat! Finding out she is 3 pounds! Finding a Saturday Childbirth class! Getting shelves up in her nursery! Hanging up a few more things! Finding out about 2 more showers people are throwing me!

Movement: She moves WAY more than I do for sure!

Gender: GIRL!!! Millie Kaye

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out? Still very much in

What I miss: Not having these crazy mood swings and constantly telling myself that people are so dumb!

What I am looking forward to: Shower #1! May 22nd when I get to see two of my VERY BEST FRIENDS and will get to have a long awaited meeting with Baby K!

1 comments:

rickaren said...

I just made our hotel reservation! We'll be there the 21st!