BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Much Anticipated Month of July is HERE!!!

Happy July 1st everyone!

I've always been a fan of July!

I am sure it has something to do with being the one FULL month of NO SCHOOL/WORK!

I've always loved everything patriotic which has everything to do with my dad being in the Air Force and serving our country for 34 years! Not to mention, the watermelon, hot dogs and fireworks mixture that is almost always are part of this month!

Birthday's are fun and I have 2 sisters with birthday's in July!

This year, I believe will put the "icing on the cake". I believe the goings on of this Month will forever change me as a person. And I CAN'T WAIT!

We had two doctor's appointments yesterday and were sent home with an "I'll see you in one week!" There is no hope in the mind of my midwife that anything is going to happen...which, for now, is okay! We are still a little early!

While at the high risk doctor they told us that Millie already weighs about 7 lbs 5 oz! Surprisingly my first reaction was not fear, but sheer pride! I am so proud of her for growing inside of me...is that a normal reaction or is that just me and my silly self? Either way, I was beaming!

So now, we wait! We have no plans other than to watch the fireworks on Saturday and visit with family on Sunday. This could probably doom me since I know how quickly I get bored! We shall see!

My mom leaves for Chicago on Saturday the 3rd until Thursday the 8th! Millie is on strict orders to remain where she is during that time! Another, We shall see!

Until next time,
Sam

0 comments: